Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Super tweeters
Super tweeters
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th January 2003, 04:50 PM   #21
planet10 is offline planet10  Canada
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Super tweeters
Default Re: Well Done...

Quote:
Originally posted by mrfeedback
I agree those little tweeters are not bad really, if you cross them high enough, I'd say - old Sanyo 3in1 boxes used them mostly I think.
10k and up...

The tip on the Sanyos is appreciated. I've found them in Criterions & Electras.

dave
Old 11th January 2003, 01:38 PM   #22
kelticwizard is offline kelticwizard  United States
Wizard of Kelts
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Super tweeters
Default Re: Well Done...

Quote:
Originally posted by mrfeedback

YEAH, that's the ones - now that I know what they look like
KW - thanks for finding the pdf.
Thank you. I remember that supertweeter well. That supertweeter was a fixture at Radio Shack stores for a long, long time. I am somewhat surprised they still have it. They have really de-emphasized their hobby electronics line. Probably a lot of stores have them somewhere in the back room, not even on display.

Radio Shack has put it's entire catalog online at www.radioshack.com. It includes the information formerly only available through FAXBACK, where they faxed you details. Unfortunately, due to the immense number of products they sell, finding what you want through the online catalog, even with the Search function, is not as easy as it sounds. The printed version of the catalog, which stores are loathe to give out, was much easier.

I believe I have the latest, (maybe the last?) print version of their catalog. If anyone wants to describe a product, I'll look it up.

Got to hand it to Radio Shack-they'll keep you guessing. They have some of the most god-awful, overpriced junk you ever saw, mixed in with a few gems that are surprisingly reasonably priced.

Super tweetersHide this!Advertise here!