isophon PH2132E - cabinet suggestions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, - this might belong in full range, but they're not really? full range?
Does anyone have any shareable plans for 1967-70 Isophon speaker cabinets? I'd like to build or hire someone to build a cabinet out of baltic birch ply (or whatever is affordable this year)
These sound good, but I'd bet the bass could be improved with modern cab design as the current cabs are empty boxes with fiberglass. By improved I mean they've got plenty of bass, but I'd sacrifice quantity for tighter bass.
I got these from the original purchaser with manuals and receipts etc from 1967 and would like to reflect the care put into them but update the cabs.

I've searched and found references to Isophon speakers but not plans.
The isophon PH2132E's are in very large particle board cabinets.
The drivers
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

enormous cabinets
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

driver specs:
8.27inch x 12.6 inch
power rating 8 watts
peak 10 watts
range 35 - 17000
4 ohm resistance
4.19 lbs
Recommended enclosure volume 160 litres/ 5.65 cu-ft
or for compactness 50 litres/1.77cu.ft
You can still go to Isophon and look at manuals online going back to the 40's it seems.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.