RAW HT2 Demo!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just received word from Al Wooley of Raw Acoustics that the demo pair of burned-in HT2s is on the way! I intend to review these speakers in anticipation of building a 5.1 set for home theater.

I live in Louisville, CO and would like to invite local DIY folks to attend and discuss their impressions. I would also like to do comparisons of the speakers with any others folks would like to bring. I have a few different areas to listen in: a small, sound treated basement theater, a vaulted ceiling family room, and others. There is plenty of room to set up other systems if folks would like to create different environments.

The intent of the demo is to show folks what can be done at the economy level for those on a budget. I recently built a pair of Raw HT3s and a pair of CSS FR125 monitors. The FR bookshelf monitors replaced my floorstanders in my theater...these are quite good.

Anyone interested? I would still like to conduct a test of the HiFi Tuning Fuses in my CIAudio Setup for anyone interested (I need another VAC Amp to make it happen right...)

-AF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.