Audio Nirvana

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can't find much information or reviews on Audio Nirvana fullrange speakers. They are very cheap, and I thougt it might be a cool DIY project for my tube amplifier...

Do they sound good? On the Audio Nirvana homepage they seem to be the best speakers in the world, but are they?

Does anyone of you have expreience with theese speakers?

I didn't like sound of Audionirvanas without baffle step circuit. I had them in adapted sony floorstanding enclosure, sound was harsh and bass nonexistant, although imaging was excellent. Once I added bsc, they sound much better. Now acoustic jazz music sounds beautiful, especially i like how Dave Brubeck's "In your own sweet way" album sounds. But it still feels like this speaker needs some equalization, I am going to try to equalize them with Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496.
I think these speakers are excellent for low-mid volume listening, can't crank them up though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.