Look at my DIY Tempest Project!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its actually the adire alighnment, the 214 liter enclosure. When i get the tempest and the ports I plan to finish it with laminate and put the legs on and flip it upside down :)...I havnt tried it running yet, but i will after school :) (play around with sum test tones and stuff, although it will probably sound like garbage without the ports installed :(.

(BTW) Do you think I should do it in any other way other than black laminate?

Chris

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Well, I gave the subwoofer 500W in my car, and i was too much bass for me to handle. I haven't really cranked it up very loud in my apartment, since I have neighbors all around and I don't want them to start complaining. I am only really home during the night, and when I am home sometime during the day, I will see how much bass I can get in my home.

For the car, the bass was strong enough to rattle just about every body panel of my honda civic hatchback. I had it firing towards the back of my car. After about 20 minutes, I decided that I would get brain damage if I listened to it in my car much longer and took it back inside.

It definately goes to low frequencies... (my ebs enclosure)

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.