Speaker drivers in Singapore/Hong Kong

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
G'Day all,

Posted this in the parts forum, but figured some speaker builders may not be watching that forum...

I am about to embark on a project building the Linkwitz Orion speakers. These speakers use Seas T25CF002 tweeters, Seas W22ES001 mid range and four Peerless 830452 10"XLS woofers. I was wondering if anybody knows of anywhere I can source these drivers in Singapore or Hong Kong?

Thanks!

Chris

Thanks for the replies so far. As far as WES is concerned, the postage will be nil, as I actually live in Sydney, but will be travelling a fair bit to Singapore and Hong Kong. There is a package deal on the drivers from Madisound in the US, but the shipping cost can be a killer. Will check out prices with accoustic concepts and WES, but thought I might be able to compare prices when overseas if anybody had some good places to check out.

Once again, thanks for the input guys.

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.