Ariel 6c AutoCAD drawings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, I too would like to have a copy of the AutoCad drawings. Now that I am living in Argentina I had to dismantle my Ariels *version 3, I have all the cross over and drivers in a couple of boxes from the move. Havn't gotten around to making them again.
newpaton-at-yahoo.com.ar

Thanks.

Thanks johngalt47 for sending me your files.
As a first comment I just have to say that I will have to rework them a little bit since I have to adapt them to european wood that I found (for example it's impossible for me to have 3/4"beech plywood which corresponds to 19mm, I only have 18mm available).
Apart from that they are perfect, thanks again

Hello johngalt47,

I'd like to get a copy of those CAD drawings, as well. Could you send them to icsaki at hotmail dot com please?

Also, if there someone who is planning to build them on a CNC router, I'm interested in joining and sharing the setup costs, etc.
I'm sure it will be more cost efficient to build 10 pairs instead of one. Email me directly.

TIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.