wiki action

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking at the Loudspeaker section of the wiki I can't help but think it's looking a bit thin!

Given the abundance of talent on this forum I have to assume that the idea just hasn't taken off yet.

I've been adding some content lately on bass horns, and have just added a page on designing a sub with WinISD.

Do you ever feel you are repeating the same advice? Why not write a wiki?

You don't need to be an expert. You might even put together some wiki pages from diy audio searches on a topic of interest.

I hope that this will serve to inspire some more wiki action, so that we can get it to be a resource that many will refer to.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Good suggestion Paul :)

yeah I have had that feeling of doing it all before, and I have added (a very few) bits to the wiki every now and then (only tid bits). I guess it just isn't really something that people think to do...... the wiki can essentially serve as a FAQ.

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.