new dipole baffle...last one for a while

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So this would be the third major revision. I've tried U frame, H frame Orion style, and now this tapered H-frame.

I'd wish I could tell you how it sounds but I got a little sidetracked fishing out a channel balance issue that seems to be inherent with my DCX2496. Some outputs seem to run hotter than others. I haven't put a multimeter on the pins and measure voltage yet but through various swapping I was able to eliminate the drivers, preamp, and amps. Weird.

Quickly tiring of Speaker Workshop. The user guide, an admirable undertaking, still needs work and I may be dealing with some compatibility issues. Looking for something a little more stable and straightforward that will measure driver paremeters, driver response, simulate and measure crossovers. SoundEasy? LspCAD?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.