Replacement Dalesford D100/200

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for a replacement Dalesford D100/200. One of my cones got damaged house painting. The Dalesford company in England went out of business in 1983. There were copies made in the U.S.A. marketed under the name of Cambridge/Dalesford owned by Mission some were sold by A&S speakers. I am looking for new old stock. The 5 inch version were better then the Kefs and Fried used the 5, 6 1/2 and 10 inch in his B2, C and O speakers.

Hi, I came across your post while looking for info to put what seemed to be a pair of random drivers on Ebay.

I have a matched pair of Dalesford D100/200 drivers which I would be interested in selling for the right money. These are the original made in Pudsey, Leeds, UK. Been in storage for the last 4 years as I had intended to build a DIY cabinet but didn't have the relevant technical specs. Having discovered what they are I would rather they went to a good home with someone who can appreciate them properly.

Anyone interested???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.