Tweeter bracket for NSB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i'm really interested to see the results from these thing...

but from looking at the pics i think it would work best if you mounted the NSB inside of the cab then routed a recess for the tweeter bracked and mounded it on the outside...

please post some pics and opinions when you are done with this!

They will work just fine in an array. They do in mine, flat from 6kHz to 16kHz. To mount them you need to cut away all of the frame beyond the inner circular section. You have to mount these from the rear of the baffle. Drill 5/8 inch holes on 1-5/8 inch centers. Use a 1/2 inch radius quarter-roundover router bit to round off the exit side of the holes, creating in effect small horns on each tweeter. Use silicone adhesive/sealant to glue the tweeters to the rear of the baffle. Twelve may not be enough; they should be mounted vertically as close as possible to the NSBs and as close as you can get to having both lines the same height.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.