Speaker Tech needed in Los Angeles area

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We are looking for a loudspeaker technician to work in Orange County California to help us design professional speaker systems. See what we do at www.rh.com.

Please note we can only accept applications from people legally entitled to work in the USA or from Canadian citizens who have at least a trade school qualification. We cannot sponsor immigration (other than a TN-1 visa for Canadian citizens) and no moving expenses will be paid.

Send an e-mail to dmf@renkus-heinz.com with your resume attached in pdf format or a form readable by Microsoft Word 2000.

Sorry about that

Yes, it is too bad but when the owner was deciding to open the company in 1979 and living in Chicago and his partner was living in Orange County, they had to decide on one or the other. Orange County was warmer.

Heck, I'm from Canada myself and I'm here mainly for the weather too. Cool today though. Only 70°.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.