Visaton

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a suggestin from german or other people who have expirience with Visaton speakers.
I have a vision(a plan:) to built one of High-End speakers like ATLAS DSM MK III (data: http://www.visaton.com).As you all see this is huge speaker(1,7m tall)
So what do you say about quality vs price ratio.I have a good expirience with German speakers (like low cost Westra) and thay work OK.
My plan is to drive this speakers biamped with A class for high,mid and AB for bass.I have already mailed Tech. support,and find out,that speakers are prepared for biamp configuration.

And i woud like to know if any of you have original Visaton "HiFi-speaker kits" plans,maybe scanned to share with me.

The easiest way to get the visaton drawings is to go to your dealer and ask for their diy handbook. There are 2 of them out now. In it are several designs, with plans, parts list and a guide to build. Including nice color pics for a very affordable price (5-6 euro).

Have you tried their site? www.visaton.de
All the plans are on it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.