Bass Driver Recommend

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I need a bass driver between 40Hz and 400Hz with 95db for approx. 260$ = 270euros a pair. This is for join to a Fostex FE204 or FF225K. The problem is that I look for one that can give me -3db at 40-45Hz with a 100-120 litres box. SEAS H368 seems to do that, but if somebody can recommend me some drivers.

Thank you.

Pascal.

Hello Pascal,

Take a look at Beyma, who make high quality Pro drivers. A 15K200 looks like a good candidate, as does the 12K200. The 15's recommended box size is slightly above what you want at 150L, but has a lower cutoff. Both drivers have sensitivities in the high 90's. Personally, I'd have one of these over most Eminences.

Musicians Gear in Germany sells them for E184 (15K200) and E137 (12K200) tax paid, to give you an idea of their costs. You might be able to get a better deal locally, or perhaps shipping charges will be reasonable from Germany.

www.beyma.com
www.musicians-gear.com/

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.