Warehouse/shop system using old Peerless 832732 woofers

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine just rented a workshop for work and play and I would like to install a decent sound sound system in it. It is approx 20' wide and 60' deep with a ceiling height approx 12' hi at the ends and 15' at center. The lower 8' of all the walls are corrugated metal and the rest of the wall is drywall. The floors are concrete and there is some sound deadening material on the ceiling but some of it is falling off. It is a very lively room. We currently have a 10 year old Bose Ipod dock in there and it gets mostly loud enough but has to be cranked to "fill" the room with sound but then its too loud when you are near it. Years ago he had a similar shop and we had 2 mismatched pairs of speakers flown in the 4 corners and it was a nice to have music "everywhere" without having to crank it. I want to recreate that but with 4 matching speakers.

I have 4 Peerless 832732 6.5" woofers laying around that I was planning on using in the shop.
http://nedlab.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Peerless-832732-woofer.pdf

I also have 4 B&C DE12-16 ohm compression drivers on Selenium HM17-25 60x40 Bi-radial horns.
B&C DE 12-16 Ohm – Thomann UK
https://www.parts-express.com/Selenium-HM17-25-1-Bi-Radial-Horn-60x40-1-3-8-18-TPI-264-308

I didn't know if they would work well enough together in this application or if I should use typical dome tweeters instead? I am trying to keep this to a low budget and use drivers I already have if possible. I would like a smooth, warm but lively sound. We listen to everything from classic rock and acoustic, to hip hop and edm. I will be installing a subwoofer at each end of the shop in between each pair of speakers so the bass should blend and be coherent. I realize this is a terrible room and great sound is almost impossible, I just want to make the music as enjoyable as possible while we work.

Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Those will work just fine together.

The peerless drivers look easy to work with. You can probably get away with running them full range if you want to save on crossover parts.

Put a high-pass and attenuator on the horns then do corrective eq at the source.

I play around in a similar size shop. Lot of fun times.

Thanks, I though they would be ok with lots of tweeter attenuation. Getting through the Pi speakers crossover pdf now.

Had LOTS of fun at the old shop, they didn't really care what we did. Burnouts in the parking lot, fireworks in the dumpster, my 5K watt DJ system with 2 x 15" + 2" tops and 4 Danley TH118 clones was the shop system for a short while. New shop owner doesn't want any shenanigans so its time to tone it down.