Source of Precision Devices Drivers in EU or Britain?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Yes, I know Britain is part of the EU, I'll explain momentarily. :)

A friend in Ireland, (Republic), is having trouble finding Precision Devices drivers. He has a DJ business.

He primarily buys his stuff from Britain, but will go to EU countries as an alternative. Even North American sources are a possibility.

He has been a loyal BK Electronics customer for years, so I imagine he is well aware that they stock the line. Apparently he has some trouble getting them, for some reason.

Earlier, someone on this forum said that Precision Devices was bought by Eminence. I have not been able to verify this, or know if that affects anything.

Any advice on sourcing Precision Devices drivers is appreciated.

PD have been bought by the company that owns eminence

proaudioparts i believe is run by Rog Mogale of speakerplans.com fame

if he's still having problems i can always sort it out for him we only use PD drivers in our equipment and go via a mate with a trade account

it may well be however that he's having problems simply through a lack of stock i know for a fact that PD only build to order and therefore there is always a delay of a few weeks

worth the wait though...

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.