Open baffle MTM questions

I had question about OB.
Is theoretically possible to design OB speaker with U-frame and with MTM speaker element configuration in way that it goes down in -3dB point to about 100-150 Hz, had narrow front panel and is missing dipole peaks and minimums in range 100-1000 Hz?
I mean can asymmetric U-frame rear part help to avoid dipole peaks and minimums? Or at least to get smaller peaks and minimums?
I had made some simulations in Akabak with asymmetric real part U-frame, but still all had big peaks and minimums, nearly independently how asymmetric rear part of U-frame is.
Did I want impossible thing or still is some way to get rid of peaks with asymmetry?

Attachments

• OBSimu1.PNG
    OBSimu1.PNG
    163.3 KB · Views: 648
  • OBSimu2.PNG
    OBSimu2.PNG
    100 KB · Views: 659
Look image in my first post. I not call 12 dB difference between peaks and minimums as ripple.

What is mic distance in your AKABAK sim? Obviously very close to baffle. Your VituixCAD sim is at 3m and closed box!

Dual transducers will always have huge interfereces above certain F, and messed off-axis radiation.

Your idea of asymemetric box with open back doesn't help above dipole on-axis peak anyway. Nor does any other trick. Only a multiway system with gradually diminishing baffle dimensions will help you, sorry.

On Akabak simulation measurement point is 1 m from font panel.
I made VituixCAD simulation for closed box to get only from panel part of diffraction.
Dipole peaks and minimums are not diffraction, they are OB dipole front and rear part radiation summaries. Peaks are get when front and rear are in same phase in measurement point, minimums when in opposite phase. Example here Electro-acoustic models

Your idea of asymemetric box with open back doesn't help above dipole on-axis peak anyway. Nor does any other trick. Only a multiway system with gradually diminishing baffle dimensions will help you, sorry.
Why it is not possible? Had you any reference to this information from some publicly available source?
My simulations show nearly same, but what is theory behind this?