HELP KEF CRESCENDO WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDED PLEASE!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone ,

I recently got hold of a pair of KEF Crescendo speakers unfortunately they’ve seen better days and they’ve come to me in a bit of a state.
Everything is present as ought to be be but the wiring is in a terrible mess.

None of the drivers or tweeters have had their wiring ripped away thankfully but yeah, the rest of it is a right old rats nest.

I really need a schematic so I can start afresh and rewire these as they should be wired but I cannot find a wiring diagram anywhere and I have searched both on google and in this website.
I searched here both in threads and then in individual posts, I was a bit surprised when I couldn’t find a single mention of these speakers or even KEF !
I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong re searching here.

If anyone can share the schematic or direct me towards one I’ll be most grateful !!!

To give your thread a nudge:

We're talking a two way system consisting of two bass drivers in parallel, a tweeter with a crossover at 2.5kHz and a nominal system impedance of 8 ohm.

The crossover circuit may not be too complicated.

If you list the components which are present in the network, it may be possible for us to deduce the crossover schematic for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.