Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Dipole In-Room-Response Target
Dipole In-Room-Response Target
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st July 2020, 08:24 PM   #11
Tou is offline Tou  Germany
diyAudio Member

Ok jahuzi, these are some useful information to this topic. Thank you. For higher frequencies (over 2,5khz) i got one additional target response curve for a Dipol (with two manger driver; one in the back and one in the front), Herr:
Zielkurven (See last picture)

For the high frequencies you get alomst the same like in the picture from jahuzi.

Thanks for the help!
Old 1st July 2020, 09:07 PM   #12
Tou is offline Tou  Germany
diyAudio Member

@jahuzi: Do you can still recommend the neo3 or do you prefer something else?
Old 2nd July 2020, 06:27 AM   #13
Juhazi is offline Juhazi  Finland
diyAudio Member

B&G Neo 3 serves me and measures well. There are many other planar/AMT tweeters available now, but I have no need or desire to test them! No more need for dipoles either...

Neo 3 production has ceased but they are still available on eBay and some shops. Quality (consistency) is said to be a problem, but my 4 units measured the same. ( I have pair of Neo8 and Neo3 in reserve)

Dipole In-Room-Response TargetHide this!Advertise here!