Beyma 12MI100 or 10MI100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Beyma 12MI 100 as mid but I sommetimes find i hard to find focus inbetween in the middle of the speakers.
Would a 10MI100 bet better suitet as the mid?

attachment.php

The crossover is:110Hz and 1200Hz

Attachments

• Mina Speakers.jpg
    Mina Speakers.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 976
Last edited:
Hi
First off, how much power does your Amplifier deliver
Second, these PA speakers and not really for home use.
I tried to find the home use section but there is not much left.
The 6MI100 is for home use and this one sounds very good and is low mid.
Of course it's only 6Inch in diameter.
The 8MI100 is more a midrange than the 12MI and 10 MI
And checkout the Encloser Size as Beyma Speakers are somewhat special not to get the Volumes or bigger volumes than expected..
I have used Beyma for more than 10 years back in the 1990'ies.
Cheers and have a nice weekend..

I have used earlier models of Beyma Speakers. In the 90's we were official Beyma Importer and Dealer in Thailand for Home Speakers in Thailand. This about for 5years.
We used them long before there where these models.
Tweeter we used T2010 and T2030, Midrange was for upper Mid MC115 and for lower midrange we used 5M30 Aluframe. for the Woofer we used 12B100 it was that time.. Foam Surrounding.. was quite a sound..

All other of the Beyma Series were made for PA= public address system or Life Music. When 2002 We finally returned to Swiss, a friend of us took over. And I think he is still dealing Beyma.. are good Loudspeakers.
Here take a look at the MC 115,
Beyma MC115 Midrange - Beyma MC115 5.5" soft dome midrange. This soft dome midrange sounds very smooth. Beyma midrange speaker components available at US Speaker.
Then here for the lower Midrange / Small woofer
Speaker Beyma 5M30, 8 ohm, 5 inch
and here for Tweeters
Horned dome tweeter Beyma T2030, 8 ohm, 1-inch voice coil
Very Clears and sweet sounding highs
Then super high tweeter t2030
https://www.beyma.com/speakers/Fichas_Tecnicas/beyma-speakers-data-sheet-dome-tweeter-T2030.pdf
and that Sub / woofer
http://www.atics.co.jp/12B100-R.pdf
I don't know if these speakers still are on the marked..
Anyway all of them fantastic sound. but for the 5m30 and the12B100 it was very important to manufacture the Enclosure neat and clean with the specs of BEYMA loudspeaker calculation.. otherwise these speakers sounded odd.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.