Klipsch horn speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
- Hi , Anyone here who spends much time on the Klipsch Forums????

I am DESPERATE for some Help -- I have been on the Klipsch forum for long time but never posted ... just learning , but the other day I finally decided to post something - I thought it might be helpful .... since it was my first post a notice came up that it would need to be reviewed by a moderator before being posted ... sounds reasonable to me ... the topic was about modifying Klipsch speakers .... as is often the case - we all want the most we can get out of our systems. - So I posted what I thought was a couple of helpful ideas .... then went off to view another thread .. within a couple of minutes everywhere I went there each page said I was "Banned" from the forum -- I have no idea what I did and there is no way to get help there --- every page says ' BANNED " on it ... I even tried calling Klipsch's Help Line , but after they put me on hold for 15 minutes they said they had no idea why it had happened and they didn't know how to help me.
- I really need someone who goes there regularly to ask what I did and what i need to do to fix it - My name is the same there - hallcon83 , my name is Dean Halleck - - - - PLEASE Can someone help
me - ????????????????

Yes --- I could Really use the help so far I can't get to any forum there-
- Must be someone who can help ......

I was right in the middle of two great speaker design Ideas there -

------------ PLEASE Anyone --- HELP ----

Thank You - !!!!

----------------- Best Regards,
---------------------- Dean Halleck

Last edited:
--- PS. ---

------- I think Carl figured out what happened - I guess that you can't post any " links " in your first Post on the forum - which I had no idea about ... I thought i was being helpful - :)

- I guess that - Spammers use that method so they are Auto - Blocked.

----- still not able to go to Klipsch Forums . . . .

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Did you PM carlthess40? Is it resolved?

Interesting that your profile shows you as a member and recognises that you visited.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-01-20 10-15-54.png
    Screenshot from 2020-01-20 10-15-54.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 272
Hi that's the problem there is "no" Klipsch page that I can get to ....

EVERY single Page anywhere on the website says -

- "BANNED" -
"you do not have permission to view this site"

-- Thanks all who are trying to help ... it's odd to be on this end of things -
I've never been an outlaw before -- It's not the life for me! - :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone - Thank you So Much for your help - you all gave me hope - :) - and I really appreciate you and this community.
I tried clearing my history, cache, and cookies but unfortunately that didn't work - their programs just a little to well written - LOL
Thankfully, Carl gave me the idea to download Firefox and try using that instead of google to at least stay up to date on the topics I was following- And That Worked! At least can stay up to date on the topics I was interested in! --
Then I received an Email this morning from Chad one of the Klipsch moderators that Carl had talked to and they fixed my - " BANNED " Label -
-------- I'm BACK !!!! -------- :yes: - :spin: - :cheers:

---- Very Happy --- T H A N K -- Y O U - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.