Sublime Acoustic K231 opinion

I’ve had more hours of further listening and it just sounds better and better!
Really happy with my purchase. Even at the actual price (499$), I doubt there’s anything that comes close for cleanliness and lack of distortion. The cold and sterile sound of the first hours is making place for well rounded, clean, detailed musicality.

Peavey FH1 bass horns, klipsch k33 woofers - probably éminence kappa 15c soon. John Allen a55g mid drivers on EV SM120 horns; Beyma cp25 tweeter. Active 400hz passive 6KHz, bass horns are high passed at 40Hz and active subs are connected straight to the preamp with 60Hz low pass (it integrates better like this in my room).

Sorry pushing it, I totally understand that hearing, preferences and systems differ and I use analog as well as digital crossovers my self. My post was an opinion to a generic crossover, which main selling point is that it is a cheap product. Comparing cheap products DSP would win hands down, in my opinion.

If it is to replace another similar crossover, I guess it will do fine and even better if the frequencies werent adjustable before.

I'm curious what DSP's are you referring to here that are reasonable priced?

I am looking at this same crossover, but am getting a DSP for my car and have to admit, that the same functions in my home system would be nice.

Looking for more K231 purchasing experience

I placed a order more than two weeks ago, apart from the automatic order confirmation, I did not receive anything not even a shipping notice. Emailed Mark a week ago without a response. Have anyone experienced similar behavior?

Yeah, I have experiencesd the same problems. I have talked to the guys a few times over the phone. But that's been only three times since 2018 when I purchased two K-231's. Ans "Mark" says he never received most of my emails! Which is ridiculous.
I have had problems with both. They worked fine initially. But they develop noise after a few months. One just died again and it hasn't been used since servicing by Sublime Acoustic! You might not hear from them sometimes for a few months! Then they act like "You" made some kind of mistake. Yeah, The "Mistake" was purchasing two K-231's.
I am not sure that, "Sublime Acoustic", OR "X-kitz" are ACTUAL, working companies. I think now it's either just a part-time gig, or a 'When they are bored" deal." The kind of thing to be wary of.
And that they have "real" jobs that keep this stuff relegated to the, "Amateur hour".
Too bad.....I had high hopes...
Great idea, with a horrible execution and then a bad follow through.......

Let’s put it like this. $500 buys you a simple measuring setup (e.g. UMIK-1) plus a lot of cash to spend on basic electronics that can be found at every street corner. Siegfried Linkwitz in Wireless World prove that back in the seventies. Funny thing: the result outperforms that K231 by far, but you have to do ‘some‘ homework. Hence my reference to DIY.

Let’s be clear that I don’t disapprove of your solution by the way. Please feel content with your choice. I realize some of us (me) go nerdy quite easily and want to put side notes on everything they read.