Identify these drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone tell what drivers these are? Nothing on the backs. No numbers at all either.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    748 KB · Views: 184
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 201
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 191
If you look at the back of the driver on the second picture, you can see that the cone seems to consist of a network of something like kevlar.

As far as I know MarkAudio mainly uses aluminium.

Oh I'm pretty positive they are not Mark Audio. They look like fairly beefy drivers though. Was just curious is any of you guys knew what they were. They are DIY speakers. Unless someone painted the cabinets.

Definitly not Mark Audio. they have cast baskets and a polepiece vent which re not seen in any Mark Audio driver. Likely an OEM unit.

How much is being asked for the speaker?

dave

$100 for all 5 speakers. Gonna go check them out after work today. $100 is worth the gamble. Plus seller says he has some other gear I might want. Ill report back later this afternoon.

Now I almost had a heart attack, looking in my rear view mirror, I saw myself in the next car back looking in the rear view mirror, about to have a heart attack.

Now when I die I don’t want no coffin, I thought about it all too often. Just strap me in behind the wheel, and bury me with my auto-mo-bile.

Finishing line was prescient
Now I used to think that I was cool, running around on fossil fuel, until I saw what I was doing was driving down the road to ruin.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.