Help with edge.exe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a problem with edge.exe. I decided to find out what would happen if I put big numbers into the fields "edge sources" and "speaker source density." Well now I know. :) It takes several minutes to make a plot, and I can't change the numbers back to small ones. When I try to use the spinner button to change the number, it instantly starts doing a plot with the number reduced only by one. Two or three minutes later I can reduce it by one more. At this rate I figure it will take me about 36 hours to make the program usable again. I've looked for a data file to edit "by hand," but I didn't find it.

Pleads hep me!

Command line option
Start the edge from start|run with the command line switch "/n" (without quotes) to start with a fresh baffle design. This might be useful if the present design has become irreparably complex J, or if any of the windows have ended up outside the screen etc.

Sorry about this...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.