Need FRD&ZMA files for SB Acoustics SB15NBAC30-8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i would like to build a 2-way bookshelf speaker using the SB Acoustics SB15NBAC30-8 5'' mid-bass woofer, but cant find the files necessary for designing the crossover in software, and i have seen other people ask for these files for other SB acoustics woofers, and actually getting them, so i hope i'll also get lucky and someone helps me out :D if im dumb and have overlooked them somewhere, please redirect me via link.

link to the woofer:
SB Acoustics :: 5” SB15NBAC30-8

VituixCAD, documented in the software section of this site, is one of the better free crossover modelling programs out there.
It has a module in it which can trace an image of the freq and impedance responses and derive the FRD & ZMA files.
It's probably worth downloading and having a try yourself, but if you find you're struggling I may have time to do it later.
One other thing you'll need to decide is the baffle size and layout of your planned design - that will impact the frequency response too via bafflestep losses and diffraction. Again, VituixCAD can model this for you.
HTH,
David.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.