Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

consering logitech z323 modification
consering logitech z323 modification
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th October 2019, 09:08 AM   #1
walidantar is offline walidantar
diyAudio Member

Default consering logitech z323 modification

i have logitech z323, to me it sounds boomy in a dull way, it's 2.1 featuring STA540 ic, if i put volume of the subwoofer to low it's then either still sounds very dark not open sound and the base is still taking over other frequencies or there would be no low & mid-low frequencies at all

and another thing i don't want the 360-degree sound feature .. each speaker have to 2" woofers, one at the front and the other on the back of the speaker box
i want to make it 2.0 without the sub-woofer box at all but still has a good low frequencies and make for the 2" woofer new wooden boxes so that they bet beside each other at the front.. is it possible to make it
Old 16th October 2019, 10:20 AM   #2
Lojzek is offline Lojzek  Croatia
diyAudio Member

You might as well start a new build based on a documented project. Let the logitech find a new owner.

consering logitech z323 modificationHide this!Advertise here!