Best crossover layout??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello...

I would like to establish a good and enduring crossover layout, not just for my current project, but in general, for posterity.
Hopefully a "sticky-worthy" thread.

It would be nice to establish a layout that could be adapted for different situations.
I know I've seen some good ones over the many years, but memory begins to fail, and I'm darned if I can recall a one..

Ideally, we would suggest a layout that becomes a standard for where to locate or place each element, and how best to interconnect them and to drivers and terminals..
and preferably an easy way to "plug in" different values for experimenting/fine tuning.

Lets assume a first order 3-way (my current project) for simplicity.

Suggestions for materials, particularly terminal-strip type things in particular and terminals, and... of course, pix of successful implementations would be most helpful.
As well, attachment methods to the "board" and what best materials for said board..

Looking forward to lots of great input from the talented and experienced individuals on this forum!

TIA
Greg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.