• DCX464_Inards_1.jpg
    DCX464_Inards_1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 862
  • DCX464_Inards_2.jpg
    DCX464_Inards_2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 868
Last edited:
This line array element features the DCX464:

I honestly have no idea if that is true (FBT is not my customer), but it is interesting to me that someone who claims to know something so specific about a brand new product would post it publicly. I suppose your ability to get future interesting information from the manufacturer in question isn't important to you. It's a small industry with a long memory.

I honestly have no idea if that is true (FBT is not my customer), but it is interesting to me that someone who claims to know something so specific about a brand new product would post it publicly. I suppose your ability to get future interesting information from the manufacturer in question isn't important to you. It's a small industry with a long memory.

Well, somebody else posted it on the internet long before Ro808 did... And it's also on the product page.. MYRA 214L - No Line Dettaglio - FBT They just don't mention the exact product, but it's a B&C Coax.. how hard can it be..

Last edited:
Does B&C make another coaxial MF/HF compression driver with 100mm (4”) voice coil MF and 36mm (1.4”) throat, 64mm (2.5”) coil HF?

http://www.fbt.it/documents/31106/1237273/FBT+MYRA_TOURING+new+2019+WEB.pdf/

If such a thing were to be considered, how low would be low enough?
I think it can't be literally "enough" :) , but 400 Hz seems good enough.
From open :) source
At the heart of the 214L line array element is a new coaxial 4-inch voice coil mid-frequency and 2.5-inch voice coil high-frequency driver combination developed in cooperation with B&C, and covering the 400Hz to 20kHz range.
MYRA 214L - No Line Dettaglio - FBT

p. s.: sorry for the third in a row link to FBT)))

Last edited: