SCAM from loudspeakerfreaks.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys,

I don't know if I posted in the right category so I am sorry if I am in the wrong area.
I want to let you know that the website : Loudspeaker freaks Home page ( Europe Audio ) is a SCAM so you won't buy and be in the same situation as I am.

I ordered speakers of aprox 1000 Euro from the website more than 4 months ago; I payed directly from my card and I was supposed to receive my order in 8 - 10 days. After 2 weeks, I started to send an emails asking about my order. No answer. I tried to call them several times but still no answer. I could not find a way to contact them. After 2 months I decided to make a complain to European Customer service and they are now look into this problem but I still don't know for sure if I will get my money back.

If there is someone else in the same situation and you have found a way to get back the money, please let me know! They won't answer emails or phone so I don't know what else I can do.

Thanks and be aware of the fake companies !

Pace

If paid by CC you should be able to do a charge back. Some banks have a time limit though, my bank allows 120 days.

I have ordered items before from Europe audio/loudspeaker freaks. Only ordered Scanspeak drivers as they were cheaper than elsewhere. The items always arrived but it took a few months, more than what is reasonably expected. I will probably not use them in the future as it seems too common to hear bad experiences from this company.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
Unfortunately it's a very bod shop, too long history of shitty business, since 2005. Take orders, deliver some, go out of business,start new webshop, repeat. There is a topic here on diy about them where the owner of the webshop also posted.

Europe Audio - dreadful experience

I advise to report to ACM:
Tip off | ACM.nl Subject: verkoop aan consumenten

Ask for legal advice from your country:
Shipping and delivery - Your Europe

Good luck, hope you get your money back.

I ` am waiting for my items which wer in stock, since July 2018, nearly 10 months ! I have written to Jean BENOIST . Adress is: Moriaanseweg West 97, Hellevoetsluis 3222 AC NL.
Never a response. Not here, not at his email.

Here some reviews about loudspeakerfreaks.com actually, earlier europe-audio.com:
Bewertungen von Loudspeakerfreaks | Kundenbewertungen von loudspeakerfreaks.com lesen
Loudspeaker Freaks - formerly Europe Audio Reviews | 4 Reviews of Loudspeakerfreaks.com | ResellerRatings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.