Seas U18RNX-P H 1571-08 Pair lying around, thinking 2.5/3 way floorstanders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone 😎

I have some Seas U18RNX-P (8 ♎) and I am planning a 2.5 or 3 way set of floorstanders

Would anyone recommended the Seas full range Curve full range driver as a mid range?

Also would anyone recommend a tweeter? I have heard the DXT Seas use in the Idunn yet thinking something else, don't have to be Seas brand

Attachments

• IMG_20190119_210528.jpg
    IMG_20190119_210528.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 152
Thank you very much Dave, much appreciated ��
I have seen you give great advice on here for years and take your advice with huge weight

I am interested in those Sb Acoustics tweeters. www.audioexcite.com >> Prestigious Two – Monitor DXT I built these with Gorins crossovers (Jantzen Superior caps instead of Mundorf) and are the best mini monitors I heard at this price. So I want to try the Safori's like Goran one day so will invest in the SB26STAC ��

Thank you for your kind words. I really know very little compared to the experts. We have so much more to our disposal than when I started in this hobby and that was only 15 years ago with an increasing number of quality drivers, parts tools and advice such as these forums. Let us know how you get on ��

I totally agree we have progressed so much over the years and I need to forgive my dreams and education in hifi's and PA equipment.

I have some loudspeakers I can play with to help get me started on to help me learn. Lots of components too so I can't wait to get started.

I will post my progresses as I go. I have just got some silver solder, great plywood, titebond glue, bitumen, wadding and cables.

I am having external crossovers as close to the amp as I can get. Well braced cabinets and solid stands.

Thanks again for your reply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.