Independent review of my 4way DIY build!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
20180824_071341.jpg
"DIY" speaker building is an odd thing to do in the first place, but then my cherry is that I also design and make my on speaker drivers as well, though they're not always successful. The one issue this prepossess amongst the DIY audio community is the scepticism as for whether your creation actually sounds any good, no matter what documented evidence you put forward. As such I have had my first independent review done by the owner of one of the largest online Hifi Magazines - Hifi Pig. So don't take my word for it, take the word of something whose job it is to review speakers and audio equipment as a whole!

For those in the DIY audio community who have a project, you'd like to share, get in touch with Hifi Pig as they are now starting to do write-ups.

In the meanwhile, if you're interested in seeing what they had to say about my last big build, see my review on page 115, download the Hifi Pig Quarterly Hifi Pig Quarterly | Hifi Pig

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.