JBL 2384 horn dimensions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings all,

I do not seem to be able to find dimensions for the JBL 2384. Does anyone know a reference that would have them? Alternatively, could someone measure the horn?

I am interested in both the outside dimensions, and the (inside) dimensions, i.e., the dimensions of the mouth without the mounting flanges.

Thank you,

M

Hi Norman,

thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, I want the the mouth size before it bends flat parallel with the front baffle.

On a different, but related note, I contemplate to make a spacer to use them with 1.4 inch Altec 288. If that does not work, I will consider some 1.5 drivers. What do you use?

Kindest regards,

M

Hi Norman,

thank you for the reply. I found your listing for the JBL driver, but the listing is rather confusing; on 10/62018 it says "No longer for sale by me", but then there is bump on 10/08/2018, and you current thread says "2435hpl i have for sale".

Is it still for sale? One or two?

Kindest regards,

M

I have a pair of 2431 with brand new BE 2435hpl diaphragms in them for sale. Pretty good sound in the 2384 horns. Those are for sale too :)

P1030206.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.