Speaker Pro 6 or 7 (visaton)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Appears to have been a DOS based predecessor to the current Boxsim, directly or indirectly. Shareware version which was freely downloadable when the software was current attached. I haven't opened it but it's the official download of v.6 & apparently some functions are disabled per usual with shareware.

Attachments

• speaker6.zip
    340.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
The wayback machine is your friend. ;)

I know there was a full version; this is the only one that I found that was freely distributed as shareware. Like most shareware I suspect additional features were unlocked or supplied when it was purchased. The full programme would probably be classed as abandonware now, so if anyone still has a copy, I doubt anyone would care if they let others have one too providing it was done privately. That's supposition of course. I didn't find version 7.0, this was the most up to date I was able to locate.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.