Non-DIY active-ready multi-way speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a first timer to this forum. I originally posted this question on Audiogon and someone pointed me here. But it's not really DIY because I'm looking for speakers built by a manufacturer. I would just need to pay a DEQX dealer to create the DSP crossovers and calibrate the speaker's output in-room.

As the happy owner of a DEQX preamp, I'm interested in upgrading from passive loudspeakers to three-way active-ready speakers that allow me to use DEQX's DSP crossovers and either supply my own outboard amplification for tri-amping the speaker (comes with speaker binding posts for each frequency range), or has built-in amplifiers (comes with XLR inputs for each frequency range). What speakers in the $5-15k range meet his criteria?

I know the Bryston active speaker models released in 2017 fit the bill exactly, but I'm trying to find other manufacturers offering such a product.

VAF Research in Australia makes some pretty sweet speakers that fit this bill. Not only do they have active versions of their Signature I-93MKII and I-66MKII (soon to be announced in October) with XLR inputs, but they'll also build their passive version with an optional bypass for bringing my own outboard amplification and using DSP crossovers instead of the passive crossover inside.

I also heard that Linn has partnered with KEF to offer some models like the Reference 3 with an optional modification to bypass their passive crossovers. I'm waiting to hear back from the company for more details.

I'd prefer a speaker with a cabinet, but I might also consider open baffle designs.

Obviously, my goal could be achieved if I build my own speakers, but I'm not willing or able.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.