Troels MW19P, any experience?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MW19P 2 way project, any experience?

Hi,
I think to build for my first project the Troels MW19P.
Any opinions?
This is the only kit with the Satori 7.5"
I dont like so much the stepped baffle but I bealive ill get used to this design.
I want to build this kit because I would like to build in the future build 3 ways Satori, and I guess it would be great sounding speaker based on the drivers and reviews about the Satori line.

Thanks for any comment,

Itamar.

Last edited:
Ita0102,
I am also looking for a good design (be it free or paid) which is using MW19P and Satori tweeter, and, which is on a straight front wall. I did not found any other project on those speakers though than the Troels one, and his designs are sometimes a bit controversial. I would be more than happy to check other designs.

Maybe someone can share a link or knows anyone who build it? It would help is both I think.

Maybe you could also change the topic to more general about MW19P two way project.

Last edited:
Ita0101: yes, MW19+SS6600 in WG. At this moment the overall FR is ~2dB declining, and I intend to try this flat version.

Attachments

• WG7 LR4 Hor 0-90.png
    WG7 LR4 Hor 0-90.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 689
FR looks nice to my newbie eyes.
The SS6600 should sound amazing, I really like SS domes.
Is there any build plan for the cabinet?

Right now Jeff Bagby Adelphos is my top choice due price and the sealed cabinet option.
Troels crossover parts are top notch and ATM I don't need such parts. In the future I would be happy to try myself other xovers parts.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.