Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Portable Bluetooth Speaker Build With Passive Radiators Build
Portable Bluetooth Speaker Build With Passive Radiators Build
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th May 2019, 06:15 PM   #31
PedroDeMio is offline PedroDeMio  Brazil
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonhny View Post
How is it going for you?
One box is finished, I gave up on the Bluetooth and optical in, it will be an external module with external power supply

It looks and sounds amazing, I had the opportunity to let it play in a open space where room modes are non existent and oh boy, almost nobody believed that such full sound was coming for this small speaker, I will see if I can record a video

There are a few issues that I hope to resolve when building mine, two to be precise, first, the grill vibrate at full volume on certain songs, since mine will have even more power I have to fix it, and two is that the cloth is not perfectly flat in some places

1hiep0 asked for the Hornresp input so I'm adding them bellow

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 15th May 2019, 07:39 PM   #32
3rutu5 is offline 3rutu5  Australia
diyAudio Member

Looks really nice mate, I wanted to go this option with the tweeter and mid but took an easier path and went a full range only...might have a crack with a 2.0 version of a boombox
Old 17th May 2019, 02:03 PM   #33
PedroDeMio is offline PedroDeMio  Brazil
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rutu5 View Post
Looks really nice mate, I wanted to go this option with the tweeter and mid but took an easier path and went a full range only...might have a crack with a 2.0 version of a boombox
Thanks, definitely go for it, the tweeter makes all the diference, especially off axis which is were most listening takes place, really crispy and defined sound

Portable Bluetooth Speaker Build With Passive Radiators BuildHide this!Advertise here!