Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

List Your Clones
List Your Clones
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th November 2019, 01:31 AM   #31
Frabor is offline Frabor  United States
diyAudio Member

Also, the b52 guides are a clone of the qsc lens used in the econowave. The celestion 1745 is a clone / functional equivalent ( or close enough search econowave dsp) of the b&c de250, to the point that you might be able to use Zilch Econowave deluxe hf xover with little or no modification.

Last edited by Frabor; 9th November 2019 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10th November 2019, 07:22 AM   #32
altie is offline altie  United States
diyAudio Member

The first two B-52 COMP4-CLBs I got actually have a sticker on the side that said "Celestion CDX1-1745". The cheapest ones up on ebay right now from zxpc don't have any labeling, either as B-52 or Celestion parts - no stickers at all. I bought one anyway for a center channel. Maybe I can get some time soon to measure it and see if it stacks up.
Old 13th November 2019, 06:16 PM   #33
GUNFU is offline GUNFU  Russian Federation
diyAudio Member

Please tell me which site exactly sells components for repairing speakers. Interested in diffusers and centering washers manufactured by Kurt Muller. And even more relevant mobile systems from Scan Speak 25W / 8565-00 in other Classic series.
Old 14th November 2019, 07:01 PM   #34
Frabor is offline Frabor  United States
diyAudio Member

I don't know where to get parts for the Scanspeak. A good place to get parts and clones is Aliexpress, but I have not seen many scanspeak clones. This is the last store I found while looking for clones of the JBL 2408h-2. I have requested pic of the diaphragm to no avail. One good thing of this clone is that the diaphragm is replaceable, not like the original jbl driver

JBL 2408h-2.
$79 for the pair

(all specs available from seller)

Driver Specification:
Overall Diameter 2.5" - 64mm
Voice Coil Diameter 1.0" - 24.4mm
Be fit for :8 Ohm
DCR: 4-4.6 OHM
szie error :+/1 mm

Click the image to open in full size.

replacement part (about $15)

2pcs Replacement Driver for JBL 2408H 2 For JBL PRX 710, 712, 715, 725, 735 Series-in Speaker Accessories from Consumer Electronics on AliExpress

List Your ClonesHide this!Advertise here!