Fundraiser for Jeff Bagby

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jeff had a kidney transplant earlier this week.
He did well in surgery but had complications later. When they extubated him, his airway collapsed, he had a respiratory arrest, then a cardiac arrest. He was resuscitated, and is now home, but is facing major medical bills for all of this.
a gofundme page has been started for him, Fundraiser for Christine Bagby by Javad Shadzi : Jeff Bagby Transplant Recovery

Jeff has given a great deal to this community. I hope we can support him in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who don't know Jeff:

- He is the author of the freeware Passive Crossover Designer (PCD) program, a widely used crossover design and simulation program.

- Is also the author of several other freeware speaker design programs including Diffraction & Boundary Simulator, Response Modeler, Woofer Box and Circuit Designer and FRD Response Blender (co-author with Charlie Laub).

- Is the designer of several well respected DIY loudspeaker designs including the Continuum, Kairos and Solstice speakers.

- Has contributed to the DIY community over many years through audio forums (mainly at Forums - Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video Discussion Forum), a DIY seminar, audio get togethers and free papers.

<begin soapbox>

I haven't personally met Jeff, but have benefitted greatly from his programs and knowledge that he shares freely with the DIY community. In my opinion he is a great example of what the DIY community can be. So please contribute a few bucks at the gofund site to help out a DIY friend. And in the comments tell him to visit diyaudio more often!

<end soapbox>

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.