|16th May 2018, 08:16 PM||#51|
Join Date: Sep 2003
diysoundgroup has many positive reviews for service. You will want to eMail them to discuss purchase options and get the price + Germany_shipping.
1) diysoundgroup sells CNC cut front baffles for the TM and the W, and a complete flat pack for the woofer cabinet.
--shipping cost to Germany will influence your decision
2) Discuss benefits of a 2*0.75" double-thick baffle with 1" quarter-round on the front baffle edges to reduce diffraction.
3) Discuss bi-amping using a plate amp with LR2 or LR4 crossover slopes. Will these fixed crossover slopes hurt the sound quality.
4) Discuss bi-amping with a MiniDSP type unit with flexible crossover slope and flexible room equalization.
* Is there a flat pack for this speaker? Answer: The flat pack used in the MBM-12 is what was used to design this speaker and works well. There is not a flat pack for the upper section, but it's small and easy to build. *
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Harman Kardon studio speaker||Savon3000||Full Range||5||26th January 2018 11:03 PM|
|Rogers Studio 1 speaker LF driver.||sharkey22||Swap Meet||0||4th December 2017 04:22 AM|
|Using a 15" Pro Studio speaker for bass||Simon B||Instruments and Amps||2||28th March 2012 07:14 PM|
|Help Me Build My Speaker - (based off Pro Ac Studio 100)||deckerluke||Multi-Way||1||20th July 2009 02:16 PM|
|Speaker City MTM 6.5 VS. Paradigm Studio 20's||SoundQuest||Multi-Way||0||22nd October 2002 11:59 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|