Some speaker driver measurements...

Indulge me, I am not going to judge you. I would very much like to hear your subjective findings between the Al/Be/D versions. What is the unique characteristics you found ?
Take the Accuton diamond vs Bowers&Wilkins diamond, very different beasts. The Accuton is forward and bright while B&W is laid back and relaxed.

Sorry for the delay, but I was waiting when all the compared drivers, including Accuton Diamond tweeters, would be in my hands at the same time, so that my impressions would be the most objective.

BlieSMa Alu-Mg T25A-6 dome tweeters have very open, light, clear, transparent, dynamic, vivid and a bit dry presentation. As EVERY Alu dome tweeters its lack timbre half tones as if you were seeing at a picture painted with 256 colors palette but excel in percussion, especially in cymbals. My friend, which is a very good drummer and has own recording, studio, prefer just Alu dome tweeters.

BlieSMa Be T25B-6 dome tweeters comparing to Alu ones in addition to all the aforementioned features of Alu domes have perceptibly more resolution, micro nuances, more timbre tones – more colors. A bit softer percussion presentation, not so bright as for Alu and thanks to that in the sound image appear layers with better splitting of micro texture. One day I was demonstrating my Pharaoh speakers to a guest. The loudspeakers were fully covered by a grill cloth. At first he was listening to a Pharaoh-Amg version. Aproximately after an one hour we took a break and I swapped the Alu tweeters to Be ones, he didn’t know what changes I made. After some minutes his first words were – “Did you changed the tweeters to silk ones?”:).

BlieSMa Diamond T25D-6 tweeters comparing to Be ones have even more resolution, space and air, more timbres and softer percussion. Very delicate and relaxing presentation. They are less bright and less prone to sibilant sounds. Comparing to Accuton Diamond tweeters the BlieSMa Diamond version certainly is not so bright, more relaxed and detailed. Accuton–D is more forward and BlieSMa-D is laid back, yes, and it has less cymbals body energy but more neutral presentation.

Thank you. I am glad you described the different materials as you did.

Since there's essentially only one company producing the diamond dome BlieSMa is using (besides B&W), the similarity's to its competitor is fair and as expected compared to Accuton.
Accuton-D does have some resonance issues in the sibilant region which makes it a very bright and forward tweeter.

I am personally very interested in comparing the Accuton C25-6-158 Ceramic against BlieSMa T25B-6 - the word silk was used for both of them. I described the C25 as silky smooth
and perhaps that was what your friend meant. But C25 did lack some resolution and details, very laid back compared to the (overly) bright Accuton D

If the C25 is a gentle lover, then its diamond brother is someone who likes it rough :D

If the T25B-6 is silky smooth but present more details and resolution compared to C25, then I will be a very happy camper - the word perfect would then not be far away.

Thank you for taking the time to do these evaluations and presenting them here.

I am personally very interested in comparing the Accuton C25-6-158 Ceramic against BlieSMa T25B-6 - the word silk was used for both of them. I described the C25 as silky smooth
and perhaps that was what your friend meant. But C25 did lack some resolution and details, very laid back compared to the (overly) bright Accuton

I have the both so will try to compare and tell you my impression. BTW, if my memory serves me, you just now have described the difference quite right. I think, the reason is the C25's falling frequency response in the top octave. C25 doesn't have any copper rings in the magnet gap, so it leads to higher inductance and falling at high frequencies.

You might be right or spot on regarding the top octaves. I remember when I listened to the C25 and thinking: "I wish it had more resolution and details", but other than that, if one can't hear the upper details in music, then the C25 is a really good tweeter.
For the rest of us with good to exceptional hearing, there are things to be desired with the C25.

And because the Accuton BD25 is overly bright (in your face), the optimum tweeter exist in the middle.

No Sibilant issues, inviting, resolving, open, lots of air and micro texture without ever being fatiguing, then perhaps BlieSMa's new T25B and T25D is the stuff of dreams.

I know Viawave according to many produce such tweeters, so it too could be among the stuff of dreams :)

Funny thing about the C25. When I was talking with Stanislav Malikov about the new T25 line, he did mention the C25:

"T25 distortion will be lower than Accuton’s Cell C25-6-158, if it can be helpful to you to judge"

I just find that funny :D I didn't mention to him that in terms of smoothness, the C25 is a good tweeter, but I stand by my words regarding lack of details and resolution in the top octaves.

Anyway, just wanted to share that bit - have a nice evening to all.

Sorry for the delay, but I was waiting when all the compared drivers, including Accuton Diamond tweeters, would be in my hands at the same time, so that my impressions would be the most objective.

BlieSMa Alu-Mg T25A-6 dome tweeters have very open, light, clear, transparent, dynamic, vivid and a bit dry presentation. As EVERY Alu dome tweeters its lack timbre half tones as if you were seeing at a picture painted with 256 colors palette but excel in percussion, especially in cymbals. My friend, which is a very good drummer and has own recording, studio, prefer just Alu dome tweeters.

BlieSMa Be T25B-6 dome tweeters comparing to Alu ones in addition to all the aforementioned features of Alu domes have perceptibly more resolution, micro nuances, more timbre tones – more colors. A bit softer percussion presentation, not so bright as for Alu and thanks to that in the sound image appear layers with better splitting of micro texture. One day I was demonstrating my Pharaoh speakers to a guest. The loudspeakers were fully covered by a grill cloth. At first he was listening to a Pharaoh-Amg version. Aproximately after an one hour we took a break and I swapped the Alu tweeters to Be ones, he didn’t know what changes I made. After some minutes his first words were – “Did you changed the tweeters to silk ones?”:).

BlieSMa Diamond T25D-6 tweeters comparing to Be ones have even more resolution, space and air, more timbres and softer percussion. Very delicate and relaxing presentation. They are less bright and less prone to sibilant sounds. Comparing to Accuton Diamond tweeters the BlieSMa Diamond version certainly is not so bright, more relaxed and detailed. Accuton–D is more forward and BlieSMa-D is laid back, yes, and it has less cymbals body energy but more neutral presentation.

I would like to make a waveguide for these Bliesma T25. Since you have a few on hand would you be willing to get some measurements for me? First I'm looking to see how the mounting surface looks after removing the screen. Is it flat? How tall is the dome compared to the mounting surface? Thanks!

I would like to make a waveguide for these Bliesma T25. Since you have a few on hand would you be willing to get some measurements for me? First I'm looking to see how the mounting surface looks after removing the screen. Is it flat? How tall is the dome compared to the mounting surface? Thanks!
Jumping in here since its relevant. This thread was provided by Stanislav because I had some questions about the grill - you are not the only one considering a waveguide ;).
This thread, while it is for the T34, I am sure you can extrepolate some info from it.

Build therad: OLA-WG 2.5 - a 2.5way with SB midwoofers and a Bliesma tweeter

Jumping in here since its relevant. This thread was provided by Stanislav because I had some questions about the grill - you are not the only one considering a waveguide ;).
This thread, while it is for the T34, I am sure you can extrepolate some info from it.

Build therad: OLA-WG 2.5 - a 2.5way with SB midwoofers and a Bliesma tweeter

Yeah I worked with Ergo early on in that design. I wasn't able to contribute much at the time other than the initial design file, with it looks like he really worked that over into a pretty cool waveguide and mounting system. Looked back over my files for that and the faceplate is nice and flat. I still need dome height but I'm sure that is different for the T25 vs T34.

Yeah I worked with Ergo early on in that design. I wasn't able to contribute much at the time other than the initial design file, with it looks like he really worked that over into a pretty cool waveguide and mounting system. Looked back over my files for that and the faceplate is nice and flat. I still need dome height but I'm sure that is different for the T25 vs T34.
How will you use the dome height in the design ? is it a relationship to something ?

The dome height is around 4 mm and the outer diameter of the surround is 30 mm. The flange is absolutely flat.