Passive Radiators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, anyone know any decent 3-5inch passive radiators that i can get hold of in the Uk? All i seem to be able to find are 8" and above radiators, which are no good to me as this is for a portable speaker build, or cheap square ones off ebay! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, anyone know any decent 3-5inch passive radiators that i can get hold of in the Uk? All i seem to be able to find are 8" and above radiators, which are no good to me as this is for a portable speaker build, or cheap square ones off ebay! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Passive radiators Loudspeakers | Loudspeaker freaks

I've used Loudspeakerfreaks successfully.

J.

The Bantams Micro Speaker System - Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video Discussion Forum

Maybe the Bantams are heading in the right direction? Also have a look at Paul Carmody's Sprite. The ND91s want less box volume to play in than the Aura NS3/ND90.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.