Celestion Ditton 66 Series II crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Found this photo of a Ditton 66 series II crossover with the inductor values superimposed and hope it may be of some help.

Attachments

• 66 II XO.jpg
    66 II XO.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 245
Are you looking to recap them? Why not just open up the speakers and see what you need?

Celestion Ditton 66 Crossover & Enclosure Upgrade at Audio Nostalgia

celestion ditton crossover schematic - Google Search

googling for the correct schematic only shows the other 66 models and not the series II. there's quite a difference between the different ditton 66 models. i will not be replacing anything if not needed but I'll need a schematic showing the correct values.

Any news of Ditton 66 project

Do you find some information on your Ditton 66 components? I am looking the same for Ditton 25 crossover. There is Erie metallised 150v cap for 3 drivers on 4. Maybe it are American cap by the name. I read somewhere that it is fast cap, so film type one.

Regards,

Jean

As I indicate over on the thread you've just made, the Erie caps in the Ditton 25 Xover are 150V metallised film types. They can be replaced by modern polypropylene capacitors.
There is nothing special about your Erie caps - the term 'fast cap' has no technical meaning.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.