Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Mundorf AMT + SS 7 Compression and Distortion
Mundorf AMT + SS 7 Compression and Distortion
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd February 2016, 01:47 AM   #61
eriksquires is offline eriksquires  United States
diyAudio Member

They know the figures are wrong but they are so busy selling they dont have time to correct them.

If you get FRD and impedance files ill trade you my revelator files, especially if you let me have some ribbon data files too. i cant afford tgem but at least virtually id love to start working on some new designs.

Erik
Old 20th September 2018, 02:41 PM   #62
OscarS is offline OscarS  United States
diyAudio Member

Sorry for the old thread bump,

Erik,

You can save the distortion measurements in Omnimic, sort of. The software will allow you to save a text file if you right click the plot area during the measurement process. You can have Microsoft Excel open a text file as a delimited CSV file using commas and spaces as delimiters, and treat consecutive delimters as one. Once it opens the values as an actual CSV spreadsheet, then you can save a copy as an Excel Worksheet, and do numerical conversions/plots there.

Here is one plot I generated using Omnimic and the above process with Excel:
Click the image to open in full size.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Mundorf AMT + SS 7 Compression and DistortionHide this!Advertise here!