Mundorf AMT + SS 7 Compression and Distortion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They know the figures are wrong but they are so busy selling they dont have time to correct them.

If you get FRD and impedance files ill trade you my revelator files, especially if you let me have some ribbon data files too. i cant afford tgem but at least virtually id love to start working on some new designs. :D

Erik

Sorry for the old thread bump,

Erik,

You can save the distortion measurements in Omnimic, sort of. The software will allow you to save a text file if you right click the plot area during the measurement process. You can have Microsoft Excel open a text file as a delimited CSV file using commas and spaces as delimiters, and treat consecutive delimters as one. Once it opens the values as an actual CSV spreadsheet, then you can save a copy as an Excel Worksheet, and do numerical conversions/plots there.

Here is one plot I generated using Omnimic and the above process with Excel:
uc

Let me know if you need any more info.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.