Invitation to Seattle area DIYers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since Dan has graciously offered use of the Adire facilities in Lynnwood I'll be coordinating a date with him. We also need to allow time for some to finish up projects they would like to bring. I guess I'd better start making a list of attendees and add a page to my website for this. Man, I thought this was just going be a couple of people at my house. :bigeyes:

I'd love to come but the last time the speakers crossed the border, they were classified as weapons of bass destruction.

Maybe if there's one in the Vancouver area.

Speaker geeks are great people. Besides, none of my friends will listen anymore...

For those who haven't seen them

Cal's biggies

Wait, Ill just turn them up here. You'll hear 'em in Seattle!

Cheers
Cal

Hi all, I'm a newbie here, but am interested in seeing all the great stuff you've all put together. I've been interested in Adire's products for a while, and have recently decided to go down the DIY route. Looking forward to meeting everybody and getting some ideas.

:idea:

-Derek

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.