909 clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An elegant solution, Eero.

I have to agree with Chris, thanks for taking the time to draw it out for us. That adds character that no amount of CAD time could duplicate. One of the coolest features of the Linkwitz Lab site is SL's hand written notes, graphs and drawings scattered about. It yields a connection that normally doesn't exist online.

I know this is an old post, but my god that is beautiful craftmanship! I'm looking at the pics and I'm about to try to find a person who can build those baffles for me and somebody to make that back brace. For a base, I will use some granite. But again awesome job. I only wish you made those baffles to order. BTW instead of a conventional tweeter and mid-range, I will be using a tweeter and mid planar.

I'm contemplating this - no where near as true to the original as this for sure, with a live edge wood like a spalted maple tree trunk, 1 or 2 high sensitivity 15's like Klipsch and ev etc used (eminence) and 800 and 6K XO points with soft dome mids and tweeters. Thanks for the detailed work on these, awesome.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.