Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

Anyone seen a project using Seas U18RNX/P and 27TBFC/G paired?
Anyone seen a project using Seas U18RNX/P and 27TBFC/G paired?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th February 2014, 10:07 PM   #11
Stewart Holmes is offline Stewart Holmes  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Thank much for the replies, I'm unsure which route to take the crossovers I see sense in both Sreten and Pete's replies yet I wouldn't be asking the questions if I knew more about crossovers.

I will wait a while and get more educated on crossovers before ordering anything.

Sreten, re. Many people would pair the U18 with the Seas 27TDFC,

I think they are a great match even with a dodgy crossover at the minute I can tell their going to blend very well with an excellent crossover and my final baffle.

Last edited by Stewart Holmes; 25th February 2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 27th February 2014, 05:18 AM   #12
Dave Bullet is offline Dave Bullet  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

Post your Sims here. Don't let it daunt you. You'll save time and frustration
Old 27th February 2014, 12:30 PM   #13
Stewart Holmes is offline Stewart Holmes  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I will get some simulations done when I finish my baffle and measure my drivers, then I can get some more great advice from here.

Got my 3.6mm plywood am using like veneer all cut ready for glueing then staining, they will look similar to the Seas Idunn but with a black baffle will upload some pics soon as they finished. Am having external x/o's close to the amplifier so will make things easier later.

Exciting times, Thanks.

Anyone seen a project using Seas U18RNX/P and 27TBFC/G paired?Hide this!Advertise here!