2-way mini tower

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Well you clearly have not tried the link I gave and are
trying to insist you are right when you are very wrong.

Such self opiniation is very tedious, and very boring,
as you don't understand the physics that say you
have to be completely wrong, and that is right.

rgds, sreten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNORfd-Xyr4 is
garbage, it doesn't give clean tones at any frequency.

Last edited:
Hi,

Try this test :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwrbFj9r10Y

The Utube link is utter garbage as a speaker test and
just by listening to it you should know that is the case.

rgds, sreten.

Yes Serten I did try this link and like I said earlier I doubted if the samples were correct for the Hz they represented because like yours I did not hear any thing below 20hz . So please stop the idiotic insults there is no need for this as I have never claimed to know it all and really have a lot to learn, but one thing remains a fact I own and built these speakers and I know what they sound like you do not. One thing I have learned by my Good friend Gerald Fry is theory is just that and many theories have been proven wrong but when take theory and apply it like Gerald and have here you come up with great results through speaker manipulation . thinking outside the box....

"is theory is just that and many theories have been proven wrong".
Actually, no they haven't. A scientific theory remains a theory until it is proven wrong and then it ceases to be a theory. All scientific theories are open to be falsified, so if you have one to disprove, be my guest and please do so? You may be referring to hypotheses, for which there is some evidence but no "proof", as such.

Certainly, thinking outside the box can mean the application of theory to new or different circumstances, however, in this case the physics remain the same. :) Also, in this case, your speakers CANNOT play to 5Hz no matter how much you may wish ansd say so.

Abs

Last edited:
I have since ported these with a 2.5" port to 35HZ and let me te ll you " these woofers can get down as low as 5 hz and be of good db level, they are truly great little woofer's not to be a sub-woofer .... the Vifa tweeters are more audible now too and stereo imaging has greatly improved "....
I have since proved the Utube link I used to get these 5Hz results were false and not achievable as many other bass test iv done have given any better results than a 20hz low @ an audible level ....
Which is still very good for 6.5 " woofer....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.