Field Coil Drivers having Least VC inductance?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well there is more to distortion than a poor view of some unknown motor system, meaning we need more info than Feastrex is willing to provide. We could speculate all night pondering this and that but without knowing a few more facts the point is moot.

Have one in hand we could analyze, heck dissect that puppy with a band saw and acid test just to be sure they didn't hide another metal somewhere. I'm game :D

VC Model

http://shinshu.fm/MHz/06.94/images/th2BPR04.jpg

massive copper around the pole piece does it even do the job of reducing the Voice coil inductance substantially? as much as Fostex drivers? like 0.03mH?

I am not sure why your focus is on VC Inductance alone. You may find your answer by reading the attached article that has been published on the Internet.

Regards,

WHG

Attachments

• vcinduc.pdf
    635.5 KB · Views: 113
even the copper seems to the contributing as demodulating rings. I think copper will do the purpose of both the things as magnetising the pole piece and also as demodulating rings.

the reason why is that? If the emf from the coil hits the copper I dont think it will reflect or be transparent to the magnetic force generated by the coil.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.