System Pictures & Description

Bose(o) said:
You've got amps that challenge the size and weight of your TV and there isn't a description!??!!

I think you actually have told us what they are, but that picture definitely "sizes" them up. HUGE! I want!

I think i did but here the amps are KRELL KRS 100
PUR CLASS A 100 WATTS PER CH. and go down 0.5 ohms at 1600 watts ch.

:eek:
these were bought because I love acoustat and it's tough to drive so I'm almost done buying a pair of acoustat 4.electrostatique panels

Hi, thanks. My design is based on the focal Grand-Utopia.No crossover inside, all active. 4 power amp.

From base to top

H/K Citation 7.1 in bridged mode for 450 watt(8 Ohm) for woofers
Rotel RB-980 BX for low mid
Rotel RB-970 BX for high mid
Rotel RB-970 BX for tweeter
Rotel RCD 975 cd player
Rolel RLC 900 line conditioner
Denon AVR 4802R for preamplifier
My DIY 4way active crossover in a Rotel power amp case
Denon DVM 4800 dvd player
Sony vcr player
Kenwood GE 7030 14 bands parametric EQ
RCA dvd recorder
Sony dvd player hook up to the RCA dvd recorder for recording only

Speaker weight over 300 pounds each

To be honnest, never seen or listen to any other system that play as loud and well as this setup.I'm a kind of stereo guy, I don't like 5.1 or 6.1 of 7.1 and probably in a near futur a 25.1 surround system. Thanks, Jeff

francis varkey said:
Ostie,
I see you have space for 1 or 2 more amps for Subwoofer(probably, you wont need them).;)

Newfinish,
Nice ones you've got.
Just a sly thought, if you have some expensive cables/interconnects out there, you could swap them for a bigger TV...;)

Regards,
Francis

hehehe I'm working on that,but my interconnects are cheap MIT SHOTGUN,bought them used they work fine

;)

Hi, For the woofer, I'm now using an Eminence Omega pro serie. I think they are the best buy for the money at the moment.For the tweeter ,I had audax tweeter but since They are both blown, I have installed some Vifa D27TG-15 for the moment.I would like to buy some Scanspeak to replace the Vifa.Thanks.

Lynn Olson's ME2

Hi All! Time to show off again :)
Just finished a pair of Lynn Olson's ME2 speakers and I have not felt so happy for many years. These speakers are amazing. Thanks to Lynn for a great design.

Attachments

• 000_0261.jpg
    000_0261.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3,761
New speakers

This is my new 4 ways creature: tw accuton c12, mid accuton c79, mw beyma 8" 8lw30, woofer eminence 15" omegapro.
C79 and beyma in closed enclosure, omegapro in aperiodic vent. The accutons in two enclosures/one box; same for the woofers. Passive crossover for accutons and beyma, active for the omegapro (behringer ultradrive).
Sound? attack, attack, attack.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 4,020